Company Policies and Returns/Cancellations
Shipping & Delivery
- All packages are shipped from Southern Style OffRoad will require a direct signature upon delivery. You will be emailed with tracking information when the package leaves our warehouse and it is the responsibilty of the customer to arrange for receipt of package. Changes to the shipping address need to be made before your packages leaves the warehouse.
- Southern Style OffRoad does NOT warranty the powder coat or custom finish. Southern Style Offroad, LLC’s responsibility for damage terminates upon transfer to carrier. It is the responsibility of the customer to note any obvious damage to shipping container or pallet with the carrier at time of delivery.
- Damage can occur during shipping. We ask that you open and inspect product while carrier is there and before you sign for the package. Product damage or shortages must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the driver. Failure to note damage on freight bill will mostly likely result in damage claim later being denied. If damage is discovered after the truck leaves, a written claim must be made within 5 days. Contact the carrier at the number on the freight bill. All cartons and packaging materials must be saved for carrier to inspect.
Privacy & Security
- All appropriate measures have been taken to ensure the safe storage of customer data. We will never sell or market your data to any third parties. We will only use customer data for in house marketing or order fulfillment.
Cancellations, Returns & Replacements
- Southern Style OffRoad has a 20% restocking fee on all cancelled orders. Returns will only be accepted for manufacturing defects and does not cover damaged encurred during shipping. Please contact us first before returning an item to Southern Style OffRoad, LLC. You will need to acquire a return authorization number before we will accept it. Any item returned without an RMA will be subject to no refund. All items being returned must be sent back to us in the original packaging and shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. After item has arrived it will be inspected for prior damage, if damage is found, the difference will be deducted from the refund. Please call (225) 726-7979 for more information.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We currently accept all major credit cards and debit cards for payment processing. We are also teamed up with Paypal and BillMeLater to provide you with additional means to make payment. This may include no interest financing for qualified items and customers. The descretion to provide financing on particular items is controlled through Paypal Inc. completely and is also on an individual basis.
- Production of bumpers will not begin until payment is received. For off-road events, please consider at least 6 week lead time to ensure delivery before event date. If there has been any body/frame damage to your vehicle please contact us immediately to discuss as modifications may need to be made to products.
All Southern Style Offroad products are for off-road use only and may not be road legal in all 50 states. Please check with local/state ordinances.