Toyota 4Runner Bumpers
Our collection of Slimline bumpers for Toyota 4Runners
Showing all 11 results
2014+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid front bumper – CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN$699.00 – $1,704.00 Select options
4Runner Slimline Hybrid Stage 2 High Clearance Side Protection$349.00 Select options
2014+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid front bumper with Access Holes and 20″ HEISE LED$1,055.00 Select options
2014+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid front bumper with 20″ HEISE LED$1,055.00 Select options
2014+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid front bumper with 30″ HEISE LED$1,146.00 Select options
2014+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid front bumper with Access Holes$855.00 Select options
5th Gen 4Runner V2.0 Rear bumper with TrailGator$2,199.00 – $3,421.99 Select options
2014+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid front bumper$855.00 Select options
Double Jerry can holder for 4Runner Trailgate$149.00 Add to cart
Side Ladder for 5th Gen 4Runner SSO Trail Gator$249.00 Add to cart
Tire Carrier for 5th Gen 4Runner SSO Trail Gator$450.00 Add to cart
Offroading not only requires a sturdy vehicle sturdy to withstand the various terrains of your adventure, but it also requires the proper updates and attachments. Investing in a new bumper with winch capabilities allows you to go further.
Southern Style OffRoad offers the 4Runner front bumper to give you boosted protection and winch solutions to keep you safe. A slimline hybrid 4Runner bumper is the original slim bumper, hand-crafted for Toyota 4Runners. It can also accommodate Tundra and Tacoma models. When you’re stuck in the mud or on a mound of rocks, we can help you gain more traction. Instead of revving the accelerator, hoping to break free, you can trust our expertise for fast recovery.
What Models of 4Runner Do Slimline Bumpers Fit?
Our slimline hybrid bumpers fit 5th generation 4Runners, ranging from 2014 to 2019, along with the following models.
- SR5 Premium
- TRD Off-Road
- TRD Off-Road Premium
- TRD Pro
We engineer our bumpers to give you enhanced front end protection, no matter if you offroad every weekend or spend more time on the highway. Southern Style OffRoad has an extensive inventory of 4Runner bumpers such as:
- V2.0 Rear Bumper With TrailGator: Our improved TrailGator bumper delivers endless utility to offroaders and the average driver. With an external universal mounting pattern, it can hold up to 500 lbs with hydraulic lift assist. The single latching system also gives you the freedom to accessorize your 4Runner with a tire carrier, LED lights and other components.
- ‘14+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid Front Bumper Customized: Purchasing the customizable front bumper means you can modify it with an angled bull bar, access holes or various LED light options for your precise requirements. Although it arrives as bare metal, you can also choose to have it powder coated as matte black. It can accept up to a 10,000 lb. winch.
- Slimline Hybrid Stage 2 High Clearance Side Protection: The Stage 2 bumper gives you 19” of high clearance at your truck’s front tires. Made of 3/16” steel with gussets to provide protection, it also includes mounting hardware.
- ‘14+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid Front Bumper With Access Holes and 20″ Heise LED: The lightweight bumper has a Heise light bar with a lifetime warranty throughout every 4Runner adventure. It also has more radiator protection thanks to the angled bull bar and access holes to install a winch. This bumper can accommodate up to a 10,000 lb. winch.
- ‘14+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid Front Bumper With 20″ Heise LED: Supported with an LED light bar, bolts and brackets, the front bumper is matte black. It has no winch access holes but weighs merely 40 lbs. more than OEM products.
- ‘14+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid Front Bumper With 30″ Heise LED: The bumper’s 30” Heise LED lights help you see through dark terrain environments. With an angled bull bar for more protection, the bumper is made of 1/8”, 3/16” and 3/8” steel for a durable build. The hybrid solution has no access holes for a winch, but you can still access a winch through the engine bay.
- ‘14+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid Front Bumper With Access Holes: The 4Runner bumper has access holes for a winch so you can tow yourself out of any situation. With an angled bull bar to protect your radiator and a matte black finish, this bumper can support up tp a 10,000 lb. winch.
- ’14+ 4Runner Slimline Hybrid Front Bumper: The slimline bumper for 2014-2019 4Runner models is lightweight with 3/4″ shackle mounts and no winch access holes.
Our slimline offroading bumpers are our #1 design to enhance the look of your 4Runner while also allowing you to install necessary accessories like tow hooks, light bars and winches.
What Are the Benefits of Having a 4Runner Bumper From Southern Style OffRoad?
Southern Style OffRoad engineers provide fully customizable bumper solutions to fit your applications and needs — whether offroading is your passion or you need a boosted front end for everyday driving. With our unique, made-to-order solutions, you can opt for a low profile 4Runner bumper that matches your truck design.
While most other bumpers cover the entire front of trucks, the slimline hybrid gives you a sleek, low profile design that is completely functional. If you choose to have a full front bumper, you can invest in the Stage 2 add on.
Our partial front bumper maintains much of the factory look of your 4Runner. We give you a modified factory look you can’t find anywhere else.
Southern Style OffRoad understands that every driver has different needs and style. We value the time and effort you put into maintaining and upgrading your rig, so we give you to option to create your own designs. Each bumper we make receives individual attention to meet your expectations.
If you enjoy DIY projects, you can easily install a slimline bumper on your Toyota. But if you want to let the specialists handle it, we provide installation services at a discounted price when you purchase a bumper from us. Our technicians will take off the OEM bumper and its hardware. We mount the new solution with the appropriate wiring system for your lights and winch if you choose.
Can I Use a Winch for My 4Runner Bumper?
Before you buy a winch for your 4Runner, make sure it’s one of our solutions with access holes. Take measurements of your current front end to ensure it will fit. If you need more information about whether a particular winch will work with your bumper, seek advice from our professionals.
Our 4Runner winch bumper helps you traverse challenging terrain — even when you get stuck. Our front recovery point will protect your truck, and when you install a winch, you can pull your vehicle free from any situation. The longer cables on our bumpers compared to straps can make all the difference, especially in hazardous conditions. They can help you drive over obstacles like ledges, big climbs and drop-offs.
You can even transfer our slimline hybrid winches from one 4Runner to another. It’s a precision instrument that provides controlled pulling in increments. Consider installing a winch when you’re driving solo, wheeling, rock crawling or mudding. Our winch designs even help with rollover recovery when you’re out in the mountains, in the desert or on the backroads.
Why Should I Buy From Southern Style OffRoad?
At Southern Style OffRoad, we are the premier Toyota offroading experts. We deliver field-proven products that look good on every model, and we engineer customized bumper solutions with individual craftsmanship. As your go-to aftermarket Toyota specialists, we offer slimline bumpers and other mounts that are 100% made in the USA. Our 4Runner modifications and aftermarket parts are fully functional and add a unique enhanced stock appearance to your vehicle.