Shop by category
- Apparel (9)
- Armageddon Armor (4)
- Build Your Own Bumper (5)
- Drop Ship (100)
- Front Bumpers (30)
- Front Bumpers (28)
- Hefty Fabworks (3)
- Rock Sliders (2)
- Roof Rack Accessories (15)
- Roof Racks (5)
- Aftermarket Suspension for Toyota Tacoma (3)
- Body Mount Chop (1)
- Bumpers (14)
- Full Tacoma Bumpers (5)
- Presales (2)
- Rad Rubber (1)
- Rear Bumper (1)
- Roof Rack (2)
- Roof Rack Accessories (4)
- Slimline Plate (3)
- Slimline Tube (1)
- Tacoma Rock Sliders (1)
- Toyota Tacoma Accessories (14)
- Toyota Tacoma Bumpers (18)
- Slimline Hybrids (36)
- Slimline Versa (4)
- Tacoma Offroad Complete Packages – SALE! (5)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Winches (4)
Toyota Tundra Bumpers
Once you experience our slimline hybrid bumpers for yourself, there’s no going back. Southern Style OffRoad’s slimline hybrid Toyota Tundra bumpers for sale are our unique creation of low-profile winch bumpers for 4Runner, Tacoma and Tundra.
Lightweight and stout, this is not your average bumper. Our slimline hybrid is only partial, so you can keep the factory look of your truck. It’s the perfect fit, whether you’re planning a weekend offroad adventure or commuting to work every day. It’s also fully functional in case you’re looking to test it with some competitive offroading.
We design our bumpers to be very simple to install, so the average person can handle the job themselves. However, we also offer installation services at a discounted rate if you purchase your bumper from us.
Showing all 2 results
2022+ Tundra Slimline Hybrid front bumper – CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN$1,772.00 – $1,972.00
2014-21 Tundra Slimline Hybrid front bumper – CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN$799.00 – $949.00
Offroading gives you a feeling of freedom unlike any other. You could be driving up the mountains, on dirt roads, in the snow or through the desert. But you won’t feel that way too long when you’re stuck in mud or on a mound of rocks. Instead of revving your engine hoping you’ll push free — and possibly damaging your truck — your best solution is to invest in an offroading Tundra bumper. It can protect your truck and help get you out of tricky situations.
Southern Style OffRoad offers a slimline hybrid bumper designed for Toyota vehicles. The sleek and low profile product is available for Tundra, Tacoma and 4Runner models. When you lose traction, these winch bumpers can help you make it to firmer ground.
What Models of Tundra Do Slimline Bumpers Fit?
Our slimline hybrid bumpers are lightweight, giving you the ideal fit, whether you’re out for a weekend trip or driving to work throughout the week. You can even put the bumper to the test in offroading competitions.
The low-profile Tundra bumper fits model years 2014 and later as well as trim lines SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794 and TRD Pro.
If you choose to DIY your bumper installation, it’s a simple process that any offroading enthusiast can complete. But if you prefer the expertise of Southern Style OffRoad, our specialists can conduct front bumper installation on your Toyota Tundra. We remove your factory bumper and the associated hardware. We mount the new slimline bumper and apply the wiring for winches and lights. If you purchase a product from our inventory, you can receive a discount on installation by our mechanics.
Toyota Tundra Bumpers Available
The purpose of an aftermarket bumper is to increase the front end protection on your Toyota Tundra. Bumpers can boost the ruggedness of your truck and are ideal when you want to mount other attachments like a winch.
Southern Style OffRoad offers four bumpers for your Tundra to give you a range of abilities.
- Toyota Slimline Hybrid Customized: As a customizable bumper, the slimline hybrid can come with or without winch access holes. You can also choose to have an angled bar for extra protection. Several other options come with the bumper, including a Baja Designs light. The product can accept a 10,000 lb. winch and arrives as bare metal.
- Tundra Slimline Hybrid With Access Holes and 30” Heise LED Light Bar: The Tundra hybrid is made-to-order with a 1/8” steel face to make it lightweight. It’s been tested in harsh environments worldwide to ensure it can hold up during your challenging offroading tours. Our bumper includes LED light bars, brackets and bolts and a universal winch access hole. It can accommodate up to a 12,000 lb. winch.
- Tundra Slimline Hybrid With 30” Heise LED Light Bar: This matte black bumper can withstand harsh environments and challenging offroading adventures. The LED light bar has a lifetime warranty, and with an angled bull bar, the bumper protects your radiator. With the ability to support a 10,000-12,000 lb. winch, it also pairs with the WARN Xeon Platinum wireless winch.
- Tundra Slimline Hybrid: This hybrid bumper has sturdy components such as a bull bar for radiator protection and a removable lower skid. The matte black bumper also pairs with a 10,000-12,000 lb. WARN Xeon Platinum wireless winch.
Advantages of Choosing Southern Style OffRoad’s Tundra Bumper
Investing in a Tundra front bumper allows you to customize a unique and made-to-order piece that matches your truck model and needs. Our customizable options will enable you to choose light bars, access holes, winches, tow hooks, cutouts, bull bars and powder coating features.
Because you operate your offroad vehicle differently than anyone else, we allow you to create the best fit for your applications. We place individual workmanship into every bumper we engineer.
Our low-profile tundra bumpers are also easy to install. If you’re a DIY enthusiast who enjoys completing your own projects, you can install the Tundra bumper right in your garage.
Southern Style OffRoad bumpers are also partial installations, which retains the factory look of your vehicle. Instead of altering the entire face of your truck, our bumpers give your Tundra a unique OEM+ look.
Benefits of Adding a Winch to Your Tundra Bumper
If you choose a slimline model bumper that already has a cutout for a winch, you can install one of the compatible winches on our site. A Tundra winch bumper will allow you to tow or pull whatever you need to during your offroading trip. Tundra winch bumpers even help you conduct rescues. Consider using a winch if you’re going wheeling, rock crawling, mudding or solo riding.
You may become stuck as you’re hauling up rock mounds and skidding through the mud. If you do, you’ll need a front recovery point. You might also need to help pull other people out of tricky situations. You can also transfer the winch from one Tundra to another for easy access.
When you experience more challenging terrain, a winch will give you more controlled inputs in small increments. Because it’s a precise instrument, it helps you avoid hazardous situations and assists you in traversing over obstacles like ledges, big climbs and drop-offs.
The longer cables on winches are more effective than straps, which can make all the difference. Even when you’re driving solo, investing in a winch can assist with rollover recovery.
Buy a Slimline Tundra Bumper From Southern Style OffRoad
Southern Style OffRoad is the Toyota expert. We offer high-quality slimline bumpers that you can customize to your precise specifications. Our products are made in the USA and look good on any Tundra. Our functional bumpers and winch solutions are the ideal vehicle add-on for all your offroading adventures.
Browse our online selection of Tundra slimline bumpers or contact our aftermarket specialists for additional information. We offer consultations to help you determine the brand, winch and installation process that’s best for your needs.