The Tundra slimline is low on weight but big on brute strength. This design, utilized in the 4Runner and Tacoma slimline, has been tested all over the world in the harshest environments. They are constructed of 3/16″ steel for the winch plate and a 1/8″ steel face to save weight.
- Bare metal (must be coated after delivery)
- Weighs only 35-40 lbs more than OEM components
- Replaceable aluminum lower skid plate
- Constructed of 1/8″, 3/16″, and 3/8″ all American steel
- 10,000-12,000 lb capacity winch capable
- Bull Bar
- 3/4″ weld through shackle mounts
- 100% Made in the USA
- 30″ Heise, Baja Designs light bar. LED light bar, brackets, and bolts included.
- WITH or WITHOUT Angled bull bar for radiator protection
- WITH or WITHOUT winch access holes in face of bumper. No access holes intended solely for use with Warn Zeon Platinum series winch.
- Powdered Matte Black
Bumpers are fabricated upon order and are shipping approximately 8-10 weeks from date of order. Lead times are subject to vary due to any current sale promotions and volume of orders in house.
FedEx Ground, all 48 contiguous US states. Call 225.726.7979 for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada & other shipping addresses outside of the 48 contiguous US states
Our Southern Style OffRoad products are made-to-order items that are fabricated individually according to the customer’s requests. To deliver the desired products within estimated lead times, we start to process your order on the day the order was placed. The initial process begins by ordering needed metal specific to your order therefore Southern Style OffRoad has a 20% fee on all cancelled orders. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and will only be accepted for manufacturing defects. SSO will not issue an RMA for items that have been installed.