This light is the PERFECT addition to our Southern Style Offroad Roof Racks!
- Lumens: 25,400 Utilizing 32 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 240W / 16A
- Dimensions: 40” x 3” x 1.6”
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Wide Cornering: The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42-degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. This pattern is specifically for cornering, dust, snow, rain, and/or fog conditions.
Driving Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42-degree) and spot (9-degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
Spot: A longer and narrower 9-degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving.