Shipping & Delivery
- All packages are shipped from Southern Style OffRoad will require a direct signature upon delivery. You will be emailed with tracking information when the package leaves our warehouse and it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for receipt of package. Changes to the shipping address need to be made before your package leaves the warehouse.
- Southern Style OffRoad does NOT warranty the powder coat or custom finish. Southern Style Offroad, LLC’s responsibility for damage terminates upon transfer to carrier. It is the responsibility of the customer to note any obvious damage to shipping container or pallet with the carrier at time of delivery. If you are sending your product to a third party (ie body shop) it is imperative that you or your agent inspect the package/pallet contents for damages prior to accepting the shipment. Freight companies will not pay for visible damages not noted at time of delivery.
- Damage can occur during shipping which is why you must open and inspect product while carrier is there. Product damage or shortages must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the driver at time of delivery. Failure to note damage on freight bill will mostly likely result in damage claim later being denied. If concealed damage is found once the package is opened, a written claim must be made within 21 days if the package was shipped by FedEx Ground or 5 Days if the package was shipped by YRC. Contact the carrier at the number on the freight bill or go to http://images.fedex.com/gb/contact/claimform.pdf to file a FedEx claim. Southern Style OffRoad, LLC’s responsibility for damage terminates upon transfer to carrier. All cartons and packaging materials must be saved for carrier to inspect.
Privacy & Security
- All appropriate measures have been taken to ensure the safe storage of customer data. We will never sell or market your data to any third parties. We will only use customer data for in house marketing or order fulfillment.
- All orders placed up to 7 days prior to a current sale are eligible for discounts according to the current sale except for flash sales. Flash Sales must be placed in the time frame specified to receive discounts- no exceptions.
- Free shipping only applies to the continental US. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canadian shipments are eligible for a credit up to $49 towards their shipments
- Only 1 coupon (automatic or manually entered) per product may be used at checkout. Stacking coupons is not allowed.
Cancellations, Returns & Replacements
- Our Southern Style OffRoad products are made-to-order items that are fabricated individually according to the customer’s requests. To deliver the desired products within estimated lead times, we start to process your order on the day the order was placed. The initial process begins by ordering needed metal specific to your order therefore Southern Style OffRoad has a 20% fee on all cancelled orders. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and will only be accepted for manufacturing defects. SSO will not issue an RMA for items that have been installed. SSO does not cover damages incurred during shipping. Return shipping at the cost of the customer and items must be insured at full retail value. All lead times may vary due to sale promotions and current volume of orders in house. Quoted lead times are just estimates, SSO strives to adhere to estimated lead times but there are some variables that are outside of our control but can impact the lead time quoted. Please contact us first before returning an item to Southern Style OffRoad, LLC. You will need to acquire a return authorization number before we will accept it. Any item returned without an RMA will be subject to no refund. All items being returned must be sent back to us in the original packaging and shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. After item has arrived it will be inspected for prior damage, if damage is found, the difference will be deducted from the refund. Please call (225) 726-7979 for more information.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We currently accept all major credit cards and debit cards for payment processing. We are also teamed up with Paypal and BillMeLater to provide you with additional means to make payment. This may include no interest financing for qualified items and customers. The descretion to provide financing on particular items is controlled through Paypal Inc. completely and is also on an individual basis.
- Production of bumpers will not begin until payment is received. For off-road events, please consider at least 6 week lead time to ensure delivery before event date. If there has been any body/frame damage to your vehicle please contact us immediately to discuss as modifications may need to be made to products.
All Southern Style Offroad products are for off-road use only and may not be road legal in all 50 states. Please check with local/state ordinances.