Shipping & Delivery
- All packages are shipped from Southern Style OffRoad will require a direct signature upon delivery. You will be emailed with tracking information when the package leaves our warehouse and it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for receipt of package. All Slimline bumpers, Stage 2, Roof Racks and Sliders are shipped via Fedex with required signature at time of delivery. Changes to the shipping address need to be made before your package leaves the warehouse. Please allow up to 9 business days for your package to arrive since there could be potential delays in shipping once the package has left our facility. We cannot guarantee any delivery dates but if provided with notice will do our best to meet your deadlines.
- Southern Style OffRoad, LLC’s responsibility for damage terminates upon transfer to carrier. It is the responsibility of the customer to note any obvious damage to shipping container or pallet with the carrier at time of delivery. If you are sending your product to a third party (ie body shop) it is imperative that you or your agent inspect the package/pallet contents for damages prior to accepting the shipment. Freight companies will not pay for visible damages not noted at time of delivery.
- Damage can occur during shipping which is why you must open and inspect your package/order. If a package appears to be damaged during shipping, the customer must notify the shipping driver or shipping facility immediately before opening to start a claim. Product damage whether visible or concealed must be reported to SSO within 48 hours of receipt of the package. A claim will be filed on your behalf by SSO and the customer must provide pictures of the damage to the package, packing material, and products. Pictures should include all sides of box/pallet and multiple views of product damage clearly marked with a description of the damaged area.
- Full bumpers are shipped via flat-rate freight. This flat rate will send the bumper to the hub closest to the customer’s zip code. This flat rate fee does not cover the cost of shipping the bumper to an installation shop or customer’s house.
Privacy & Security
- All appropriate measures have been taken to ensure the safe storage of customer data. We will never sell or market your data to any third parties. We will only use customer data for in-house marketing or order fulfillment.
- All orders placed up to 7 days prior to a current sale are eligible for discounts according to the current sale except for flash sales. Flash Sales must be placed in the time frame specified to receive discounts- no exceptions.
- Free shipping only applies to the continental US. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canadian shipments are eligible for a credit towards their shipments
- Only 1 coupon (automatic or manually entered) per product may be used at checkout. Stacking coupons is not allowed. Coupons are only valid on SSO fabricated products.
Cancellations, Returns & Replacements
- Our Southern Style OffRoad products are made-to-order items that are fabricated individually according to the customer’s requests. To deliver the desired products within estimated lead times, we start to process your order on the day the order was placed. The initial process begins by ordering needed metal specific to your order therefore Southern Style OffRoad has a 20% fee on all canceled orders-no exceptions. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and will only be accepted for manufacturing defects. SSO will not accept any items that have been installed. SSO does not cover damages incurred during shipping. Return shipping is at the cost of the customer and items must be insured at full retail value. All lead times may vary due to sale promotions and the current volume of orders in-house. Quoted lead times are just estimates, SSO strives to adhere to estimated lead times but there are some variables that are outside of our control but can impact the lead time quoted. Across the board, with most of the companies, you may have noticed an increase in lead times and heavy delays for products. This is due to materials and supply chains being strained in facing an unprecedented rise in demand with the current conditions.
- Please call (225) 726-7979 for more information.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We currently accept all major credit cards and debit cards for payment processing. We are also teamed up with Paypal and AFFIRM to provide you with additional means to make payment. This may include no interest financing for qualified items and customers. The discretion to provide financing on particular items is controlled through Paypal Inc. completely and is also on an individual basis.
- Production of bumpers will not begin until payment in full is received. For off-road events, please consider at least 10-12 week lead time to ensure delivery before event date. If there has been any body/frame damage to your vehicle please contact us immediately to discuss as modifications may need to be made to products.
- Any SSO account referral credits or vouchers can only be used on SSO fabricated products. We cannot honor them on products not fabricated by SSO.
- Southern Style OffRoad does NOT warranty the powder coat finish. While powder coat is very durable it is not indestructible. Southern Style Offroad, LLC’s responsibility for damage terminates upon transfer to carrier. SSO will honor any manufacturer defect but not powder coat if the damage was not noted at noted noted at the time of delivery. You must inspect before signing.
- Please review all install guides/videos and checklists as soon as you receive your product to make sure all needed parts are included in your package. We do our best to make you receive everything needed, but we are human, and sometimes an important item may not make it into your package. Please contact within 60 days of delivery and we will rush any missing item out to you. If you contact us after 60 days of delivery, there will be a charge for any missing item. You can always reach us at (225) 726-7979 or [email protected]